Saturday, May 27, 2006

a mish mash of random thoughts and events of the day

I really must stop chewing my nails. They look piteous. meh. Just a thought that popped into my head. Maybe now that I've blogged about it, I will actually stop. Here's hoping.

I hate secrets. I'm not very good at keeping them. Usually if I can tell one person I'm fine, but if you tell one person, inevitabley it will get out. Oh boy am I holding onto a biggy. I also was told a smaller one today that a few others know of too, so that ones not so bad. They will eventually both be common knowledge, but it really isn't my place to tell others. especially the first one. Man I hate secrets. And no, there is no way on this earth that I am going to tell, I just really needed to say that I hate secrets. And maybe that will help me from bursting. Weird to be told two secrets in one day, isn't it?

X-men was awful by T's account, but in my general fashion I thought it was fine and will move on. I just get sucked in too easily to be critical. Sure it was cheesy as all hell, and it should have been called wolverine: the wolverine hour rather than X three, but it had pretty effects. Spikes coming out of cheeks and people being moleculed apart and stuff. I was still naivelyy shocked by the amount of people who came out to see it. we got there around 9:15 hoping to see the 9:45 showing. scoff. yah right. That show and the 10:15 and the 10:45 all sold out leaving us and B and L with 11:00 tickets. I'm surprised I actually stayed awake.

To which you may ask, then why are you blogging at 2:12 in the am? To which I would reply that I have a boy who makes my head spin and I cannot sleep just yet. I should clarify that the spinning is a good thing, just in case said boy is actually reading this.

Hmm, maybe I should research. That'll make me sleep.

1 comment:

Kate Mc said...

My nails also need to stop being chewed.

I think X-III would be fun to watch if you had no expectations. Not being a comic-y sort of person myself, I wouldn't notice the crap. I may still go watch it.