Tuesday, May 09, 2006

no amusing chickens

I must start by apologising for the lack of amusing chickens on my blog site. I am digital camera deprived. Not saying that if I had a camera I'd have chickens, but still.
Anyhoo, lots of sitting today as we did era info sessions. I think it's amusing that all but one of the supervisors is new to their era so a couple of the sessions were, well, amusing. Mike did an amazing job, he's just a natural public speaker and very well put together so his was very good. Plus '05 is the best era, so it's hard to be bad presenting it.
I think, however, that the lack of a female on the supervisor list could have detrimental effects. Nothing outright, like something is going to be blown up or anything, but subtle effects. Meh, what do I know.
All I really know is that I really need a "staff training" thing to happen. The newbies need to be initiated into the ways of the fort party.

And jaquie better be there.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Agreed and double agreed, Crispy. I'm hoping to invite them all to CC, though I reckon 3 will show up. Such is the way of newbies.

Kate Mc said...

Meh, don't want rubber chicken overkill. =) More amusing training anecdotes will be entirely sufficient. Hope the boring sitting bit ends soon and the good "let's clean out all last year's moldy kitchen supplies" bit begins.