Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I dislike missing soccer


All has been going relatively well on the fort end of things. Now that I'm happier about my direction this summer all other things seem minimal. And it's fun to watch the newbies grow into interping. Making fun of them can be fun, and it's even better when they really get into the swing of things and find a groove. T thinks that the fear of god hasn't been put into them yet regarding congregating, but I shouldn't comment on that since I'm a pretty bad offender on that front. Though I like to think that I congregate only minimally- smaller groups more often. And I could come up with lots of reasons why I enjoy the small groups congregating, but I don't feel the need to defend myself right now. Maybe later.

Somewhat odd though, is that in the past three days I have felt sick twice. On Monday I threw up a little and was generally nauseous for the afternoon all of a sudden. And just as suddenly this afternoon I just about fainted and actually had to sit on the floor while talking to a visitor. I'm so embarrassed. And I have no idea what to tell anyone because I have no idea why I might have fainted. Usually I faint when I'm sick. So maybe I'm just a little overworked, not yet used to the high energy levels the fort demands? Jokes of pregnancy have abounded and I'd rather they not. and I have also decided that it would be best for me to skip practice tonight just in case it is my energy levels or something connected to to much activity, and I dislike missing soccer. So hopefully enough is enough and I'll be right as rain when I get back after my 'weekend' at Ruthy.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

The boyfriend is often included in the full meal deal--that is, when you tell one, you're telling the other. Don't get me started on the meeting...have you ever had the feeling you were out of the loop, then when you address it, it was all just a silly misunderstanding?

Kate Mc said...

Hmmmmm... This tendency of yours to pass out at work at least once a year is getting me slightly concerned =) You should really not do it this year and break the trend.

Take care of yourself, whatever else you do, 'k?