Friday, May 05, 2006

I'm sooooo techno savy!


I am so very very proud of myself right now! I figured out how to change my titles and links on the sidebar! Now that may not be such a big deal to all of you fine folk who have already managed to do this, but man do I feel accomplished!

Anyways, todays training consisted of.... drum roll please... code of conduct training!!! YaY!!!
Now, as you may recall, there used to be a really bizarre video that really had no relation to what we were doing. I've never actually seen this video, so I was kind of looking forward to the mind nubing stupidity of it. I started watching it two summers ago but just about fainted, so I had to leave early on. Then I wasn't at training the next year, and this year, since it doesn't pertain to us at all, we didn't actually watch it, so lo and behold, I've yet to see the code of conduct video and sadly must rely on the rumored awfulness of it.

Then we had a short vocal thing about using our voices well this summer then site specific training. Since I'm all the way down in the Fort this year, I'm anxious to get my knowledge up to par with the era. All new stuff and new spaces, and I think I will have to modify my interpretive style to the space a bit, but I'm excited. It's a new challenge, which is something I really wanted this summer. And plus, I get to wear pajamas all summer and don't have to bathe. Cool.

Plus we get to talk about beaver and play with double balls...

1 comment:

Kate Mc said...

Whilst I can understand your frustration at missing the code of conduct video for the third year, trust me, it wasn't that special. Its awfulness and unrelatedness made it the best sleep-inducer ever.