Saturday, June 03, 2006

woooooooohooooooo


Yay! First soccer game won! Of course, I was playing with the div 4 team, and not my normal rec one, so it's not as thrilling as it could be. The others didn't really seem to think it was a big deal. But still... woooooohoooooo!

Plus I had the day off today. Next week is going to be a busy one with a function at fort ed and the senate having breakfast, lunch, and dinner functions all next week at Ruthy so I don't feel too bad about taking the day to, you know, clean my room and bathroom, do some reading, slack off a bit, stuff like that.
I also think I'm still recovering abit of sleep from the paR-tee Thursday. I didn't get to sleep in as long as I would have liked yesterday (since I did go in to work) and today I also got woken up numerous times before getting my ass out of bed, again much earlier than I would have preferred. Meh. I shouldn't complain, there's people a lot worse out there, like those who actually worked at the Fort on Friday. Sucka's.

It was a very good party regardless and in spite of the aftermath. I was not dissapointed in the least. And perhaps some good hook ups will come out of it, hey bonobo?

1 comment:

Kate Mc said...

Congrats on the win!