Thursday, May 04, 2006

upon request

So, upon request from perhaps the only person reading my blog at present, I will recount my training adventures of the day.
Today was only semi-real training, since we had an amazing race type thing. Much fun. Thouroughly enjoyed. Of course, this could be because of the fact that my team completely kicked butt. We were the only ones to finish. WE ROCK. WOOOOO!
There were clues that led to a building, and once you made it to that building you got another clue that sent you to another building. So we were going back and forth, back and forth, Fort to 1905 to fort to 1920's, etc. etc. etc.
I think this is because I made them jog the entire way (which is like, 2 hours of jogging by the by) and because, though the other teams also had returning staff members, I think my 12 past summers here helped.
Everyone was rewarded with a little coke in a glass bottle. Fun. Also itwas really sunny and a brilliant day so that helped.

I finished the day by going to my other job. It was a really nice ceremony that was a young couple and, like, 6 others, so was easy and lovely because they were so interested and genuine.

so yah, c'est tout pour aujourdhi.
a demain

1 comment:

Kate Mc said...

Nicely done! Chautauqua and I were talking on MSN and she was describing some of the stuff she was going to make y'all do. It sounded killer.