Wednesday, May 03, 2006

the wonderful world of the fort

Chitaqua girl, though I know I spelled her name wrong, blogged that since work began, summer began. It's amazing that I totally agree. For the last bit of April I just couldn't wait for May because May meant the beginnings of a job I adore and with it all things I associate with summer. Though, admittedly, training can be exceedingly dull, and I'm already tired of sitting, fun does arise. Tommorrow for example we have an amazing race, how cool is that? Well, I suppose we'll see how cool that is.
Although, I guess I don't really need to blog about this, since most people reading this would already know since they too are in on the training thingy. meh. I'll get the hang of this sooner or later.

2 comments:

Kate Mc said...

I'm not at training! Post! Post! Your foreign-exiled friend is totally going through some FEP withdrawal at the mo, and yesterday we had a beautiful, sunny, not too hot 'perfect for FEP' day and it hurt (partly because I sunburned my face...)

Kate Mc said...

Oh, and I'm in the UK until October.