Tuesday, October 31, 2006

did you ever have one of those days

today was one of those days. Why could nothing go right today? Why? Come on zeus... buddha... anyone? Please explain to me why nothing could go right. Be forwarned, a venting list will follow. Do not read further if you do not wish to read me whining.

I was scolded for using a really fun picture of gorgo cheese and took it off my blog. (I just really liked it, and I guess i just don't understand this whole broadband "stealing" images thing because it's not like I was going to do anything with it other than enjoy it and proclaim my joy of it)
I was up most of last night trying to direct my paper in a new direction to get past the wall. I think I did, but still, I'm tired.
Still sick, coughing a dreaded cough.
I managed to stress myself into a head ache
I worked until I realised I was late for German. Haven't done any German homework this week (this is no to say I haven't done any german as I have been trying to get through all that german text that I need to do, it just hasn't left me with much of an appetite for doing more, less pertinent excersises) But regardless, since I didn't do my german prep, I was frustrated and ashamed at my stupidity in class.
Ditto for Greek.
I missed the fireworks. Not that I had time for fireworks, but I would have made time had I known they were on. I could only see the reflection of them in some windows outside my room since I was facing the wrong direction.
Made some good progress on my presentation, wrote up a great conclusion, fixed things up, got my power point... and then, just as I was about to go to bed... yup. I got confused about what I'd saved on my jump drive vs my hard drive and saved over it with an earlier version. Craptasticly brilliant.
I tried to plug in at least reminders of what I could remember, but I can't think. It was good, now it's not. But I'm going to bed and hoping that this all hallows eve stupidness will stay with the ghosts and goblins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eeek! I feel for you, dearie, but it can only get better. You just need to find your wings, and you'll be up and running again in no time.
As for our event, it went very well. We had a small but lively group, and they seemed to enjoy themselves. I'll try and wrangle the pictures from M. so I can show you our macabre cast.
Chin up, kid!