Sunday, October 22, 2006

The things I heard outside my window were...

I have decided that a regular feature for my posts will contain random things heard outside my window since the last time I posted.
Last night, for example...
1 group of men singing at the top of their lungs (song unknown)
1 group of women singing at the top of their lungs (song also unknown)
1 moving van to (I think) take away the theater set at midnight and consequent crashing around
1 game of trolley racing into the moving van
1 blood curdling scream
2 probable fights (not really fights, more like turkeys puffing out their chests)

all in all, relatively quiet for a saturday night

during the day yestrday...
1 person playing bagpipes
1 person playing saxaphone
1 group of tam tam/drum players

all in all, a very musical day!

1 comment:

Kate Mc said...

Boots sells really good ear plugs. Unless, of course, you're enjoying the being awakened by the random singing :-)