Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I feel like I swallowed the jagged-metal krusty-O in my cereal this morning. Or rather, that I didn't swallow it and it managed to get lodged in my throat. guh.
Other than the throat thing I feel fine, I just dread my every swallow.

On the bright side, there's a formal hall tonight for dinner. Which means dressing up relatively nice (since it's king's we never wear robes, the other colleges would be wearing robes to such an event) and having a nicer dinner. I'm excited, though not many of my grad friends got off their asses soon enough to get tickets i'm sure it will still be fun.

well, that's pretty much all that's new in my world right now. Not much to live vicariously through i know. I promise to try harder.

4 comments:

Kate Mc said...

Oh, geez. Want me to mail you some ColdFX? I went to the doctor at one point last year and was basically told that since the foreign bodies attacking my immune system really were FOREIGN viruses, I'd probably get hit harder than everyone else...

And now that I'm home again, the Canadian viruses are taking their toll - I guess my cold from the last few weeks hadn't really gone away... *sigh*.

But seriously, I'll send you the FX if you want.

Anonymous said...

I just imagined Harry Potter and will from herein envision you at Hogwarts. Off to Divinations!

Crispy said...

thanks kate, but i don't think it will do much good anymore, especially by the time i get it. But I appreciate the thought. And that's nice to hear about those d*#n british viruses. I can just imagine them with their awful teeth playing a game of cricket in my throat and laughing...
And sarah, it's too bad Im at king's and haven't had to wear a robe, because then I'd send you a picture and you could imagine it even more. But for now I can tell you that the train station actually does have a post marked 3and3/4 (or whatever it is) and a trolley sticking halfway out that you can take a picture with. I haven't been, just been told about it.

Kate Mc said...

Yeah, I haven't found 9 and 3/4 either, I'm afraid, and I was through King's Cross a whole whack of times (it's where all trains to York leave from as well). I didn't look very hard, though.

But seriously, Cambridge is TOTALLY like something out of Harry Potter. Or Harry Potter is totally like something out of Cambridge... Whichever... =)