Wednesday, November 01, 2006

well, today went better.

I finished up my presentation and my power point, got a chance to read it over for a friends ahead of time and got everything together right on time. I didn't get a chance to eat until after I presented and even then only hurried before soccer practise... but I did it, and I think I did it well. There were problems of course, but nothing major and nothing I didn't know. Like I need to clarify exactly what I'm doing here. I've got good ideas, but the directing point of it is a bit lost. Nothing broke down, nothing didn't work for me, and nothing got erased. Yay!

I got to run around a bit, and there's a halloween formal hall which means that I get to dress up, eat some food, and have a fun night.

good.

1 comment:

Kate Mc said...

Excellent - glad to hear your day went better today. I think of you often and hope things are going well for you. *hugs*