Sunday, October 15, 2006

katekatekatekate

Yay, i get to see kate tomorrow. I promise to do much work today and clean my room so as to be able to suitably entertain.

And my soccer/football team totally kicked ass! The other team didn't even get a shot on goal. They were barely even in our end of the field. I love it. I mean, honestly, I enjoy playing just to play and my team this summer obviously lost a lot. But it was kinda nice to totally kick ass unexpectedly. I'd been led to believe that the King's team was pretty bad (apparently they only won one game last year) and I wasn't planning on winning, let alone winning in such a unequivocal manner. so that was fun.

Then I went to a pub with the team and had a beer. Then I went to another pub with friends and had food (and a beer), the I went to the bar and had a beer, then we watched "Dude where's my car". all very... ahem... British. quite.

No comments: