Saturday, February 03, 2007

some things in my life:

My essay is at least on a track. I don't know if it's a good track, but it is a track nonetheless.
My soccer team is on a role. We won our 3rd game in a row, and this one was a hard one.
The disease is coming to get me again. I can feel it invading. guh.

and I've been tagged to write 6 weird things about myself which I think may have to come in instalments.
the 1st weird thing about me is that I have an (unnatural?) tendency to empathize with inanimate objects. For example, when I was younger, my mom bought us new pillows, but I felt too sorry for my old pillow to get rid of it. I actually cried.

2 comments:

Kate Mc said...

Do you remember the IKEA ad where the old lamp is out in the rain, and there's all sorts of sad music playing, and it's just sitting there looking lonely and depressed...

... And then the music screeches to a halt and the Swedish guy says, "Don't feel sorry, it's just a lamp" in this omigod-you're-such-a-sap-suck-it-up-recruit-now-drop-and-give-me-50 type tone...

Yeah, I felt sorry for the lamp. I also get weird about inanimate objects like that. Glad it's not just me.

Kate Mc said...

Ok, that big hyphenated word is "...now drop and give me 50". Stupid formatting.