Thursday, February 22, 2007

The end is in sight. For this essay at least. I have a) already cut enough words out of it to lie that it's only slightly over, b) found a colour printer, which was surprisingly difficult, and printed off my images, and c) searched out those elusive footnoting and reference bits that I managed to not make note of.

So now, I will go to yoga, try to convince my friends to go for sushi afterwards, and then finish it up and print it out before I hit the sack.

Yay! I have to say, I think this one is much better than the first one, so here's hoping!

3 comments:

Magnolia said...

That's my girl! Write, eat, stretch, be merry!

Kate Mc said...

Oooh! You and I might be yoga-ing at the same time! I go at 12:15... which I guess is 7:15 your time...

You should sign up for the catalogues, if you want. You actually have to make an effort to place a bid.

Sarah said...

Yay! Essay done! It's such a good good feeling. Enjoy your stretching!