Thursday, November 30, 2006

In honour of Crafty Bean...

... I will finally post a few photosof my world

This is my college. Isn't it pretty? This was a while ago, it's not as blue or green anymore on the whole.


This is our dining hall. We get dinner every night, but it's usually cafeteria style. When I refer to formals this is what I mean. Its basically a sit down served dinner that's supposed to be fancier than normal. Sorry the photo is so dark, it doesn't really show what the hall looks like very well.


Here is a Cambridge cow. This is the one I think Bonobo should write about. (everyone I tell about your story idea loves it... so I won't tell anyone else because they might steal it. You better get on writing that Bonobo.)

That's it. Not too shabby, eh? And only a week before I'm home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent! Photos rock! And you rock too. Can't wait to see you and find out how your first term has gone. If it makes you feel any better, I spent my Christmas break last year reading and writing about 200-something infanticide trials for a paper due at the beginning of January. I'm sure potsherds will be much less spirit dampening...