Friday, June 23, 2006

B-day party ideas

Hey all you people who actually read this thing, I need ideas. I don't know what to do for the b-day which is approaching fairly rapidly. Anything that you might want to do with the Fort kids? Keep in mind that it will necessarily be an evening thing. And no, I don't particularily want to go roller skating, but I'm not creative enough to think of anything better and the vast majority of my attempts at parties have failed miserably (I mean, come on, I can't even make a consortium work). So that's where I'm at right now. Please help...

2 comments:

Kate Mc said...

You could check out flyzoom.com and fly here for a weekend!?

*sigh*

If only.

Sarah said...

you can steal my idea of a juniour high pop and chips party. I wanted to have it, but I don't think it will happen. Alternately, you could have a Toga party, because you study classics and all...but we were going to turn that theme into a staff party send-off for you.