Thursday, June 15, 2006

I'm becoming fortified


I'm starting ot enjoy myself a lot more. I'm still having issues with programming, I think because none of it is all that interactive just yet. It's kind of like "here kids, isn't beading fun? No, no, you can't touch, but I'm having a great time!" I'm working on getting things set up that kids can try as well, like hand weaving. I just need to get a chance to get to the store and buy some wool and/or convince the supers to get some for me.
I'm also making myself a sheath for my knife... so much coolness I can hardly stand it! It makes me happy. I'm not letting the infant hordes touch that.

Yup, being at the Fort is good when you can relax a bit, and I'm getting more and more information to draw from so that's good too. More knowledge means more to play with.

Server at Ruthy is unfortunatley ill so I had to serve again today. More money, but I really don't want to do it tommorrow so I'm sending out e-thoughts for her to get better (get better get better get better get better get better get better get better get better...). Not that I wouldn't want her to get better even if I didn't have to serve. Anyhoo.

Ooh, I should send out an e-thought for more sunshine while I'm at it. Come on summer! I don't want any more soccer to be cancelled even though it has allowed me to watch the hockey games guilt free.

No comments: