Saturday, September 30, 2006

So much to do, so much to think about, nobody to do it with. That pretty much sums up my experience thus far.
Made it here without much trouble, a few foibles and a long walk with two very heavy bags, but not much trouble. My room is amidst a long labarynthian corridor that has multiple ups and downs (and no elevator, after a long walk with two heavy bags, the last thing you want to be doing is hauling them up and down flights of stairs and around tight corridors to find your room). It's a fairly good size, pretty basic in it's flavour, and overlooking a Whyte avenue esque road with very load people. Apparently english teengagers have a penchant for drunken singing at the top of their lungs all night. Who knew?

Well, more will come, I promise, but I have to go matriculate now.

At least it's sunny and beautiful here. I wish you all could see it.

No comments: